Friday, June 15, 2007

Crash victim walks away

*Fictional Story*
A young woman fled the scene of a vehicle crash on North Street in the early hours of this morning. Joe Nashier, lives a few doors down from the scene of the crash, and had this to say.
"I had only just got home from work and was sitting down to watch the telly, when I heard this bloody squealing noise, and before I got outside to have a bo peep, there was this sickening crash. I ran out in my pajamas, and this blue car was snug up with the tree. Then I saw this young woman get out and run off down the street. She had long hair, but I couldn't see much else, and she ignored me calling out.
Police arrived on the scene and identified the car as stolen, but said it was a miracle that anyone survived, let alone was able to run down the street. Witnesses are asked to come forward.